Saturday, August 04, 2007

Woke Up Thinking of Jenny

I woke up this morning and the movie Backdraft, starring Kurt Russell, was on tv. That got me thinking about Jenny. Kurt Russell was her favorite. We saw this movie opening weekend back in 1991. We had only been married a few months if I recall, and I remember Jenny really liked this flick.

Here's a list of Jenny's favorite movies:

Escape From New York
Used Cars
The Falcon and The Snowman
Taps

Backdraft
E.T.
Big
Yours, Mine and Ours (the one with Lucille Ball)
Overboard
Starsky & Hutch
The Princess Bride
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Raiders of the Lost Ark
All of the Die Hard movies, she would have loved the most recent one

I didn't really put those in a particular order, just typed them as I remembered them, but the first one, Escape From New York, was her #1 favorite. Do you notice a common thread? She had a crush on Kurt Russell, or maybe she just liked Snake Plisskin.

If you know of another movie that I forgot to list, just add it in the comments.

1 comment:

Max & Mason said...

Here are couple that I had forgotten about:

Tequilla Sunrise - also starring Kurt Russell
Desperately Seeking Susan
The Parent Trap