Friday, August 10, 2007

Grandpa and Me


Grandpa and Me
Originally uploaded by max_rose
One of the most amazing people I know.

He loved his wife forever, he is conservative and has managed to take care of his kids and grandkids (he's a rock). He is living an amazing life, in Europe, Asia, Guam and the US. He's managed to keep his wits, when all about him have lost theirs.

Grandpa Cimino is a man to be admired, loved and trusted. He is always warm and friendly. I've never heard a disparaging word. He loved Grandma Betty as much as anyone can love anyone ( I miss her so much, I wish Mason could have known her as I've known her, I wish I had known her better ). The time we've spent together so far is too short. I really hope he lives forever, so that we can get to know each other better. He's a pleasure to be around, makes a mean spaghetti and meatballs, carves wood like nobody else and has friends wherever he goes. Granpa Tony is a rolemodel that we should all emulate - what an amazing man.

Love,
Max & Mason

No comments: