Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shameless Plug

I was clicking around on the links over on the right and noticed that over 300 people have viewed our profile. I'm not sure if that means 300 unique people have read it, or if one person has viewed it 300 times. I'm guessing that it's probably some combination of the two (although, I can't imagine why anyone would need a second or third look, not much there).

So, just thought I'd take a minute to say (here it comes, but hey, I'm not calling you - you can call me if you want my help) I just funded my 700th mortgage loan, so even though the mortgage business is constantly changing, I think I kinda, sorta know what I'm doing. If you would like someone to take a look at your current debt situation and give you an honest evaluation of your options, I'd be honored.

You can reach me at the office (708) 406-6265 or on my cell (708) 323-7673. You can also email me at
mrose@ptffinancial.com or max_rose@sbcglobal.net.

If I don't hear from anyone, I can guess that the "Grandmas", "Grandpas" and "Aunts" have been doing all the "clicking".

Max and Mason


PTF Financial Mortgage advice mortgages homes real estate chicago oakpark riverforest IL

No comments: