Monday, July 02, 2007

The POLICE at Wrigley Field

Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland are coming to Chicago and will be playing two shows at sold out Wrigley Field on July 5th and 6th. A friend of mine has extra tickets that I said I would help move. (I get to go to the Friday show for this service, so I would like to help out!)


The Police are my 2nd favorite 3 piece band (next to U2 of course) and seeing them perform at Wrigley Field will be an awesome experience. Two years ago we saw Jimmy Buffett here and, well - it was incredible. This was the last concert that Jenny and I went to together, needless to say, I'll remember that Labor Day event forever.

If you would like tickets, they are being sold below face value. They are all for Friday night's show, July 6th. The concert starts at 7:00. Below are the details along with the listings on stubhub.com.

Here are the seats my friend has, I put the link to the StubHub listings so you can see the locations:

Section FF - these are on the field
DETAILS these have a face of $254 and the ticketmaster fees are $31 (a real deal at $225 each) SOLD

Section 411 - these are upper deck box
DETAILS these have a face of $94 and the ticketmaster fees are $19 (letting them go for, $112 each) SOLD

Section 433 - these are upper deck box
DETAILS these have a face of $94 and the ticketmaster fees are $19 (letting them go for, $112 each) SOLD

Section 204 - these are terrace reserved
DETAILS these have a face of $94 and the ticketmaster fees are $19 (letting them go for, $112 each) SOLD

Let me know if you or anyone you know wants them.

Max - send me an email or call me at (708) 406-6265.

No comments: