Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday Mason!

Well, I'm only about 3 weeks late posting this announcement. I really need to find the time (scheduling and self discipline were never my strongest subjects) to post to this regularly.

Mason turned 12 on May 8th. We had an eventful birthday week ;-0 Uncle Rob (or as Mason calls him, Ant Rob - long story) and his daughter Hannah came up from Florida for the event for a few days. It was good to see them again.
Mason invited a few friends to Margie's Candies for some ice cream sundaes and we all had a great time. It's one of those old fashioned ice cream parlors - same location for almost 90 years! We also had a nice dinner with Jenny's parents, Ant Rob and Hannah. Elly, Shannon and Tracey stopped by for some pizza and soda too. More photos here.

I can't believe that she is 12. She's quite a young lady, pierced ears and everything now - growing up too fast. 6th grade ends next Friday and then we start our big summer. Plans are coming together and I'm really going to try to post more often.

2 comments:

Lana said...

It sounds like Mason had a good time on her birthday. I wish I was close enough to celebrate these special times with her. Grandma.

Linda said...

Hey, this is nice. I'm sure Mason enjoyed her party. I heard on the news yesterday that birthday parties for babies are running around $50,000! You guys were lucky to get some presents, and cake and ice cream! Wish we could have been there to enjoy the fun!

We love you and miss you.

Uncle Vern and Aunt Linda