Monday, June 25, 2007

Quality Time


Mason and I FINALLY had our first round of golf together this year. Previously, she's been "too busy" to join me for a walk while we chase the little white (in her case purple) ball around. She managed to squeeze me into her schedule and we had a very nice time at Legends in Bensenville.

Even though Mason hasn't practiced much, she put together a nice round. She drove the green on the first hole and made one par. Like most golfers, she needs to practice her short game. She did however, make a putt that was over 20 feet. Pictures of our round are here.

I really cherish these moments together. We talked a lot, but not about anything serious (other than that Mason thinks I'm way overdue for a haircut). Just walking and talking about nothing in particular - it was a great way to spend the afternoon. Afterwards, we went to Johnnie's Beef for a hot dog and Italian Ice, yum!

Max and Mason

No comments: