Monday, July 30, 2007

Maryland Vacation

Mason & Dooly
Mason and I are back. We sure had a great time with everyone in Maryland. We spent a lot of time with Grandpa Cimino, Aunt Toni and Uncle Steve and DC area traffic (well, I spent a lot of time with DC traffic).

Mason got to know her Aunt Toni as they spent many hours shopping, seeing sights, playing cards and just talking about life. I'm glad that Toni, Steve and Grandpa could spare the time to spend with her while I was attending a class for
advanced mortgage planning strategies (geez, that sounds like fun when I put it that way ;-)

That's a picture of Mason & Dooly. We took a lot of pics and have them posted on
flickr. I'll write more later, just wanted to let everyone know that we're home. Safe and sound.

Max & Mason


No comments: