Thursday, July 05, 2007

Do You Have A PHOTO?

I was thinking the other day...

Years from now, when Mason sits down to actually read this blog, it would be great if she could see pictures of her Mama's friends along with a little story or memory. Even if you don't have one of Jenny (which are very rare, I know), maybe you could send one of yourself and we could add it to the online photo album on flickr and/or post them here on the blog.

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to compile a bunch of pictures of Jenny. I don't own a scanner, but maybe someone out there would let me borrow one, so that I could digitize some of our photos of Jenny and post them here - this way they would be saved forever. Once I scan and upload the photos, you could write a few sentences about a picture of an event that you remember (since many of them we have because you gave them to us). A caption along with the photo (make it a whole paragraph or 10 if you like, don't be shy) will really add to the memory 5, 10 or 20 years from now. Email your photo and caption to max_rose@sbcglobal.net.

For Mason's sake.

Max and Mason.

No comments: