Friday, January 25, 2008

A Lighter Topic

Daisy - Frozen
Daisy and I went for a walk today in the Forest Preserve. It hasn't been any warmer than 15 degrees in the past week - that was today. The lowest it got was zero, with windchill it was minus 25 (how does that work exactly? something to do with evaporation I think). Tomorrow is Saturday, so we'll take a long walk in the morning - it's snowing right now, so the forest should be pristine when we're out there. I'll try to take some new photos, it's serene.
Can You See The Forest Through The Trees?

~ Max & Mason

4 comments:

justem said...

Yikes. You took your dog for a walk in this? You are a more dedicated pet owner than I! Maddie and I are huddled for warmth inside!!!

Max & Mason said...

Em - I don't make the rules, I don't run this house - the girls (Mason, Daisy and Lily) all force me to serve them - it's not a life, it's an existence ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm new. Brilliant forum. Just found it on Yahoo. Thank u for the Excellent community we have here :)

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm new. Excellent forum. Just found it on Yahoo. Thank you for the Awesome community we have here :)

gonna check for the [url=http://atomtv.info/]latest trends[/url] now, hope it's not Justin Bieber again :\