Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Really Miss Her Smile

Well, we put the xmas money to use (thanks Mom) and finally purchased a scanner. It's going to take the rest of the winter to scan and label all of these photos we have around here (but who cares, if the weather stays like this).
1st_Halloween

This is the first photo I scanned - it's probably my favorite picture of Jenny. We had just started dating. I'll be posting most of them on Flickr - but I won't be making all of them available to the public, so to see all of them, you'll need to get a Flickr account and I will lable you as "Friends and Family".

~ Max

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is a wonderful picture of Jenny...and of course you. Your had so MUCH hair, and it was so dark! Of course, didn't we all?

I joined Flickr, so I'll be able to see them. You already have a lot on you site. Somebody really likes the cat pictures!

Love ya,
Aunt Linda