Monday, March 24, 2008

Mason's Spring Break

I thought I'd chronicle Mason's 2008 Spring Break - not sure if it will be exciting, but at least we'll have a record of it.

Root Veggies

After I got back from the gym, Miss Mason and I went to the Petco. Mason has a couple of mice, Mylie and Lola, who would like a larger pet condo - Mason picked out an extension for the critter trail. Next, we went to Michael's Crafts. Mason has a project due that involves painting on canvas - this is the only place to buy those things (this is the third one we've had to buy this year). Next, we went to the NEW Tony's Finer Foods to do some grocery shopping and some picture taking. I know, not the most thrilling way to spend a vacation day, but I don't really remember most of my Spring Breaks being that thrilling either, and I got over it!

Here are some good photos that Mason took at Tony's.

Louisiana Hot Sauce - Large!

Pick Me :)

Chocolate Mousse

More are on Flickr.

~ Max & Mason

2 comments:

justem said...

Wow those are some awesome photographs!!! Very impressive! :)

Phil said...

Great shots Mason, my taste-buds were crying tears of joy when I saw those pictures, especially the one with the chocolate.