Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mason's Plans for 7/30-8/05

I apologize to those of you who have checked in to see what we're up to this week, only to find nothing posted. It's been a very busy week for me at work and I've simply been too exhausted to write.

Today, Mason and I went out for breakfast at the Maple Tree in downtown Oak Park. Sandra from my office joined us and we had a nice, casual meal. The highlight for Mason was riding in Sandra's convertible Punch Buggy all around Oak Park (I'm now told that we need a convertible).

This is going to be a fun week for Mason, she had a lot of fun at golf camp last week, and is making good progress, especially in her short game. She has opted to sign up for another week. This week, camp lasts until 4:00. I'll be able to drop her off each day except for Wednesday, 08/02. If you can pick her up on any day (except Thursday as you'll read later), please either e-mail me at max_rose@sbcglobal.net or call me at (708) 323-7673 and let me know. Camp is held at the Fresh Meadows Practice Facility. It is located just west of Wolf Road on Cermak (Wolf and 22nd) in Hillside. The phone number there is (708) 449-6767.

Monday, 7/31 - I'll be dropping Mason off at the driving range in the morning. Camp is over at 4:00. The kids practice in the morning, eat lunch in the clubhouse and then play a round on the course in the afternoon. Mason will need to be picked up after camp and would love to have a play date. Susan E. will be picking Mason up from camp today - thanks Susan!

Tuesday, 8/01 - I'll be dropping Mason off at the driving range in the morning. Camp is over at 4:00. Mason will need to be picked up after camp and would love to have a play date. Susan E. will be picking Mason up from camp today - thanks Susan!

Wednesday, 8/02 - We have our weekly sales meeting this morning, so I'm hoping that someone can drop Mason off at the driving range at 8:45. Camp is over at 4:00. Mason will need to be picked up after camp and would love to have a play date. Susan E. will be picking Mason up from camp today - thanks Susan!

Thursday, 8/03 - I'll be dropping Mason off at the driving range in the morning. I'll also be picking Mason up because this evening we'll be attending a benefit in Mason's honor. Molly, from Jenny's office, has coordinated an evening for friends, family and area Realtors to get together and attend the play Picnic, performed by the Oak Park Festival Theatre in Austin Gardens. Click on the photo below to see it full size and read the details - everyone is welcome! To RSVP please call Keller Williams Realty Professionals at (708) 383-8500.

Friday, 8/04 - I'll be dropping Mason off at the driving range in the morning. Camp is over at 4:00. Mason will need to be picked up after camp and would love to have a play date. Susan E. will be picking Mason up from camp today - thanks Susan!

Saturday, 8/05 - "The weather is here I wish you were beautiful. The skies are too clear life's easy today. The beer is too cold, the daiquiri's too fruitful. There's no place like home when it's this far away. I don't care what they say." Tonight we plan on spending time with Jimmy and our friends - I'm sure Jenny will be there with us. We don't have tickets yet, but we'll find a way! Thanks to my friend Sanjay, we have tickets and will be spending the evening with Jimmy.

No comments: