Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mason's Plans for 7/01-7/08

We've almost made it through our first week - so far I would call it a success. I haven't "double-booked" anything, Mason hasn't gotten lost, nor has she had to call me and ask where she's supposed to go. Thank you to everyone for all of your help! Next week is the last week of Summer School, so things get a little "trickier" starting July 10th - I'll be sure to post those dates a little earlier.

Saturday, 7/01 - So far we have nothing on our schedule. Mason is spending the day with Lena S. This will give me an opportunity to do some house work and run some errands.

Sunday, 7/02 - Nothing planned here yet either. I'll be at Wrigley Field (hoping the Cubs can pull out a victory over the Sox) with my old friend Bob Atkins and Mason will be spending the day with Lauren H. Lauren and Mason met at the local driving range, Bushwood, so I'm sure there will be some golf involved.

Monday, 7/03 - I'm assuming (but I'm not sure yet) that there is no Summer School today or tomorrow. I'll have to go into the office for a couple of hours, Mason will be coming with me and then we'll head over to the Taste of Chicago. If we plan everything right, we'll stay for the fireworks display. We went to the office and actually managed to get some work done, the weather was quite "iffy" so we opted to not go to the Taste. We did make it downtown to see the fireworks, we had a terrific time with Ray, Lisa and Nikki. I'll be posting some pictures soon.

Tuesday, 7/04 - Happy Independence Day! I need to get these four days planned or else it will be "major boredom" around here ;-) Thanks to Bill, Elizabeth, Isabel and Tommy we had a full day. We were their guests at the River Forest Tennis Club. No tennis, just a day of lounging around the pool and playing some games in the courtyard. Overall a very nice day.

Wednesday, 7/05 - Summer School in the morning. Mason is free in the afternoon. Mason is going to spend the afternoon with the Currans at the Forest Park Pool.

Thursday, 7/06 - Flute lesson at Roosevelt at 10:00, then she'll be in Summer School till 12:00. Mason will be spending the afternoon with Elly and Shannon - not sure of the agenda, but knowing Elly, they'll have a funfilled day.

Friday, 7/07 - Summer School in the morning. Mason is free in the afternoon. Mason will be spending the day with Elizabeth and Isabel.

Saturday, 7/08 - We are going to the Taste of Chicago. We'll be taking the early train to the Loop and enjoying the festival - the weather looks like it's going to be great.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help with Mason on her free days, please e-mail max_rose@sbcglobal.net, stop by or call us and I'll update the calendar for everyone to see.


Thank you,
Max and Mason

No comments: